There's a song called Better in Time by Leona Lewis and i would consider it a slow song. The message of the song has a great impact on me and several friends who i know have been "heart broken". I'm not going to deny that everytime i would listen to the song i would tear up or get sad because the lyrics of the song describe what i felt/feel. This song has a strong effect on many people. Like the song states, people get better in time. Time does mend believe it or not. I'm not saying that it fully mends your heart or emotional wounds but over time you do learn to move on and feel better. This song inspired me to move on and stop wasting my time crying over someone that isn't worth it. I really like this song because of it's message, beat, and of course the voice of Leona Lewis. If you're heart broken or emotionally hurt, listen to this song. It will let your feelings out and it will help you realize to move on. <3
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Better in Time
There's a song called Better in Time by Leona Lewis and i would consider it a slow song. The message of the song has a great impact on me and several friends who i know have been "heart broken". I'm not going to deny that everytime i would listen to the song i would tear up or get sad because the lyrics of the song describe what i felt/feel. This song has a strong effect on many people. Like the song states, people get better in time. Time does mend believe it or not. I'm not saying that it fully mends your heart or emotional wounds but over time you do learn to move on and feel better. This song inspired me to move on and stop wasting my time crying over someone that isn't worth it. I really like this song because of it's message, beat, and of course the voice of Leona Lewis. If you're heart broken or emotionally hurt, listen to this song. It will let your feelings out and it will help you realize to move on. <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment