
I was hanging out with some people and they were introducing a few song to me. One of the most interesting songs was one that was called Buddha's Delight by Haley Bennet. Personally, i think Buddhism is a very interesting "way of life". I say way of life because they don't consider Buddhism as a religion but as the statement says, a "way of life". The song Buddha's Delight uses a plethora of terminology from Buddhism and you could learn a lot. For instance, the terms Nirvana which means emancipation from ignorance and the extinction of all attachment. It also explains reincarnation and how there is many lives, which is one of Buddhism's many beliefs. This song mainly affects your knowledge in learning more about different beliefs. It could also affect you phsychollogicaly by making you look more into depth all the songs meanings and researching it, which could lead into your involvment in this religion, or in other words, way of life. It also has a great beat and it's sticky. I encourage any one to hear it :). I really enjoy that song and it influenced me to research Buddhism.
No comments:
Post a Comment