Personally i am NOT a fan of country music. No offense to anyone who loves country but after three songs i get a headache. To me, they all seem to have the same beat and i don't know why but they all sound the same. The effect country music has on me is that it makes me get a headache and makes me want to go crazy ! I do however, like Taylor Swift and Tim Mcgraw, and Reba here and there. I love all kinds of genres but country is deffinately one of my lowest categories. I was in my friends car and all her mom did was put music the whole way to the mall. I seriously felt like i wanted to jump out of the car but we got to our destination on time :D! Maybe i'm exaggerating a little but i really do get a headache after a while. I find it to repetative and it gets annoying. That is the effect country music has on me and i know it's not everyone and i have nothing against that type of music and people who love it. It's just not meant for me to hear more then a song a day or something. Well i'm off to listen to some music :)! No, not country!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
COUNTRY MUSIC!
Personally i am NOT a fan of country music. No offense to anyone who loves country but after three songs i get a headache. To me, they all seem to have the same beat and i don't know why but they all sound the same. The effect country music has on me is that it makes me get a headache and makes me want to go crazy ! I do however, like Taylor Swift and Tim Mcgraw, and Reba here and there. I love all kinds of genres but country is deffinately one of my lowest categories. I was in my friends car and all her mom did was put music the whole way to the mall. I seriously felt like i wanted to jump out of the car but we got to our destination on time :D! Maybe i'm exaggerating a little but i really do get a headache after a while. I find it to repetative and it gets annoying. That is the effect country music has on me and i know it's not everyone and i have nothing against that type of music and people who love it. It's just not meant for me to hear more then a song a day or something. Well i'm off to listen to some music :)! No, not country!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am not a fan of country music either. However, some country music actually has good messages that should be heard. I believe every song has some sort of message whether its a good or bad message. I am not a fan of country either, but try reading some lyrics rather than the rhythm. It may surprise you. :)
Post a Comment