Since the beginning of summer i have not been to a rock concert. Why would i miss the adrenaline rush, the fire pumping through my veins, the freedom and so much more? Maybe because it's an amazing feeling. Rock is like a heart stimulant. Once you go to a concert and you witness the ruckus and the crazy crowd, it's like you're allured into this state of being free, of letting your wild side in the open. Some rock concerts get so out of hand that they form mosh pits. So yeah, i do miss that liberty. Hopefully i'll go to one sooner or later, as we all know this is a pretty important school year(11th grade) so i have to get my things together. I just hope it's sooner rather than later:)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know how you feel. On the 22nd my favorite bamd Rise Against came to South Florida. I have been waiting two years for them to come down and they finally did. But, i could not go and expreience the ruch of their concert. As you may know we had Mid terms that day and I couldn't miss them, so I had to skip the consert.
I did however download a full CD of their music which made up a little bit of me missing the show. I was fortunate to be able to lisen to it on a four hour road trip to Orlando. But, I still miss the uniqe feeling of a Rock consert.
Unlike you, I went to a rock concert last week, and it was the first one i've ever been to...I LOVED IT!! I can imagine how you feel, that "freedom" people get in rock concerts its amazing, and the energy is over the top.
I was excited, because I actually got three picks from the guitarist:), it was Yngwie Malmsteen.
Well, ACDC is coming soon, that's always a good choice.
Post a Comment