Thursday, October 30, 2008

IM YOURS


There's a song called "i'm yours" by Jason Mraz and i'm pretty sure most of you have heard it. It's an extremely chill song. It's perfect to listen to when you're going to the beach, or anytime! i think that song is amazing! Not only because of the beat but the lyrics are cute too. I could be stressed or mad or anything, but when i listen to that song it immediately takes over me and makes me chill and happy, just in a good mood. The beat of the song and patterns have a lot to do with this effect this song has on me, and many of other people. Chill music lie reggae and such, tend to have this peaceful effect on us. I love that :) So when i'm stressed or something, reggae, in particular this song, is the answer for me, and im sure it is the answer for many others. I'm not saying everyone but if you haven't heard it and you like reggae and chill music, listen to it!!

No comments: